[DRBD-user] Re: Re: Re: major doubt-very urgent - forgot my attachment in last mail.I have done it in this mail

Swetha - swetha_jay87 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 5 16:25:38 CET 2008

Sorry sir.

  I forgot to attach the file that i mentioned in my previous mail.

  Kindly go through the file and let me know what i should do by tommorow.

  Iam troubling u a lot.I apologize once again.

  Regards
  Swetha

Azeez Ahamed <azeez.ahamed at rediffmail.com> wrote:

Were you able to solve the previous issues?

About dopd, i have not worked much on it. I need to explore a bit.
Why can't you rise this query in the mailing list?

Regards,
Azeez