[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users Guide available - feedback

jeff at bofus.org jeff at bofus.org
Tue Mar 4 15:09:45 CET 2008

The guide is excellent!  my thanks to the authors that took the time to
put it together!

Just being picky here :)

Chapter 8

        The Cluster Information Base (changes have * around them)

The Cluster Information Base (CIB) is kept in one XML file,
|/var/lib/heartbeat/crm/cib.xml|. It is, however, not recommended to
edit the contents of this file directly, except in the case of creating
a new cluster configuration from scratch. Instead, Heartbeat comes with
both command-line applications and a GUI *to* modify the CIB.