[DRBD-user] DRBD device opened by someone (maybe CLVM on top of DRBD issue?)

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Mon Mar 3 23:12:49 CET 2008

Hello,
I'm using lots of logical volumes using clustered LVM on top of DRBD, and
I'm having one issue with it. Even if I deactivate all LVs and stop all
applications that could be using drbd, I still can't cleanly shutdown
drbd. I'm not sure if it is device-mapper problem, or maybe XEN problem
(as I'm using lots of xens on top of those LVs), or just bug in DRBD.
is there some way to find out who has DRBD devices opened?
lsof obviously doesn't show anything.
I'm using DRBD-8.0.6, kernel 2.6.21
thanks a lot in advance!
BR nik