[DRBD-user] Unexpected behaviour with respect to authenticating peers

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jun 23 13:48:22 CEST 2008

Bas,

since you are suspecting a DRBD bug, please update to the latest release
(8.2.6) and see if it persists.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Enterprise consultancy and support for DRBD is available from LINBIT. If
you are interested, Please go to http://www.linbit.com/en/contact and
leave your contact details.

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.