[DRBD-user] 10Gb ethernet ?

Lee Christie Lee at titaninternet.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 22:06:05 CEST 2008

Shouldn't really reply to myself, sign of insanity, but anyhow.....

downloaded the right version from sourceforge, this works...... ;)

[  4] local 10.1.0.1 port 5001 connected with 10.1.0.2 port 39067
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  4]  0.0-10.0 sec  7.92 GBytes  6.80 Gbits/sec
[  5] local 10.1.0.1 port 5001 connected with 10.1.0.2 port 46245
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  5]  0.0-10.0 sec  8.86 GBytes  7.61 Gbits/sec
[  4] local 10.1.0.1 port 5001 connected with 10.1.0.2 port 46246
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  4]  0.0-10.0 sec  7.87 GBytes  6.76 Gbits/sec

not too shabby I guess. Bandwidth beyond what the disks can do anyhow.

This email may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is solely for and is confidential for use by the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve, observe and respect this confidentiality. If you have received it in error please notify us and delete it from your computer. Do not discuss, distribute or otherwise copy it.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary this e-mail is not intended to, and shall not, have any contractually binding effect on the Company and its clients. We accept no liability for any reliance placed on this e-mail other than to the intended recipient. If the content is not about the business of this Company or its clients then the message is neither from nor sanctioned by the Company.

We accept no liability or responsibility for any changes made to this e-mail after it was sent or any viruses transmitted through this e-mail or any attachment. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that this e-mail or any attachment is free from viruses and can be opened without harm to your systems.