[DRBD-user] Changing "disk { fencing ... }" online ?

Robert Heinzmann reg at elconas.de
Thu Jul 31 16:11:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

having a running setup with "fencing" set to "resource-only" I would like
to change this parameter online to "dont-care" without a disk detach/attach
as "drbdadm adjust" would do - is this possible ?

Also another way to eliminate the results os this "fencing" behaviour
temporary would be to set the handler to:

handlers {
  outdate-peer "/bin/true";
}

Isn't it ?

What need to be done to set the handler ? Does drbdadm read the config file
when the event is fired ? (editing the file is suff. then).

DRBD Version: 8.2.6
OS: Debian
Heartbeat: 2.1.3

Thanks,