[DRBD-user] about HandShakeS and HandShakeM

niko drbd.niko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:37:43 CEST 2008

Hi,first,thank Philipp Reisner for the last help with my stupid
question.I'm learning linux kernel,and I'm focusing on drbd.
I read some documents about it,such as "Replicated Storage with shared
disk Semantics" And now,I want take a deep insight into the code.Is
there any document about it ? Then, I don't have to bother you guys.

I don't know the function of drbd_send_fp and the difference between
HandshakeS and HandShakeM, what's that for ?

Looking for your reply ASAP.
thanks a lot