[DRBD-user] Redundancy

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sat Jul 19 23:28:36 CEST 2008

I don't think you can in the drbd.conf (I may be wrong) - I typically
use bonded interfaces for redundancy, or if the boxes are further away I
will build OSPF or BGP peering on the environment so you can route
between both boxes over a couple of different interfaces - Not perfect,
but it tolerates failures fairly well.