[DRBD-user] Compliment for DRBD

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Jul 2 18:49:25 CEST 2008

Hello all,
As you know, I'm very new to this list. And have been exploring DRBD.
Thank you to Florian that explain things so clearly.
I want to compliment too to the DRBD's documentation, especially the
user-guide. I must admit that it is one of the best documentation of
Opensource project I've ever read. It's quite deep but clear, it's
composed in the nice systematic.
By reading and following the docs, I am able to setup a 2-node HA v2
cluster with DRBD primary/secondary for mysql and tomcat. So far the
testing is as smooth as expected.
Once again, salut!
http://linux2.arinet.org
13:10:54 up 5:02, 2.6.24-18-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.