[DRBD-user] DRBD attempts to access beyond end of device

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Thu Feb 28 22:42:54 CET 2008

Lars Ellenberg wrote, On 02/28/2008 01:56 PM:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:29:05PM -0500, Todd Denniston wrote:
>> Lars, was there a reason you sent Nate after something other than /dev/drbd0 ???
>
> If I was mean I could pretend I was checking on something.
> but actually I was just pasting my command line.
>
> it is allowed, and strongly recommended, to check plausibility of (not
> only) my posts, and [censored]. ;)

Not much of problem...
for me.  Might be a fairly confusing for those who have been been thrown a
machine and a "[censored] Guide to Linux Administration". :)

I was thinking for a bit I might have missed something earlier in the thread,
or that I had missed something about not using the command on /dev/drbd0,
i.e., I wanted an out if my commands messed up Nate's system. :)

Note to self: don't abuse the power of looking like you think you know what is
going on while on the internet, people might just run any old command you send
them.
I didn't say that out loud did I?  :}
--
Todd Denniston