[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users' Guide available, feedback requested

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Feb 26 15:59:33 CET 2008

Florian Haas schrieb:
> Hello.
>
> We have just published an initial public draft of the all-new DRBD Users'
> Guide which will henceforth be available at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/.
>
> This guide is going to be in "public draft" status all through the month of
> March. We request, strongly encourage and much appreciate feedback.
> Corrections are more than welcome, as are suggestions for improvement.
>
> In order to get yourself acquainted with the guide and its organization, you
> will probably find http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/about.html useful.

Just one issue after following the guide.

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-use-online-verify.html states that
"verify-alg" belongs to "net" section:

resource resource
   net {
     verify-alg algorithm;
   }
}

However, according to the fine drbd.conf manual, "verify-alg" option
belongs to the "syncer" section:

        syncer   This section is used to fine tune the synchronization
daemon for the device. Please refer to drbdsetup(8) for a detailed
description of this section?s parameters.  Optional parameters: rate,
after, al-extents, cpu-mask and verify-alg.

Which I believe is true.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org