[DRBD-user] local disk flush failed with status -5

Andreas Haase andreas.haase at evolver.de
Tue Feb 26 14:21:31 CET 2008

Lars,

Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2008, 14:04 +0100 schrieb Lars Ellenberg:
> if the other clusters are fine, what is the difference,
> what makes this cluster behave "bad"?

it is one of the first clusters using this combination of kernel and
drbd version. We have at least one other cluster, that does not have
this problem. But that is completely different hardware/controller.

Do you have any idea, why the kernel reponds with an unexpected error
code? Or are there plans to introduce a rate limit for such error
messages?
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Andreas Haase

Administration und Technik
evolver services GmbH

Fon     +49 / (0)3 71 / 4 00 03 70
Fax     +49 / (0)3 71 / 4 00 03 79

E-Mail  andreas.haase at evolver.de
Web     http://www.evolver.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Chemnitz
Handelsregister:        Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 22649
Geschaeftsfuehrer:      Dirk Neubauer