[DRBD-user] Re: pleas help: drbd upgrade 0.7.17 -> 0.8.11 metadata not found

Martin Gombac martin at isg.si
Wed Feb 20 14:00:42 CET 2008

Addition.
I might know why id didn't detect metadata. Probably cause my drbd
device extends thru whole virtual volume.
Now i'm gonna upgrade the other node too. Turn drbd off, extend
virtual volume, and recreate metadata. Then ran drbd again.
On the second node i will also exted virtual volume for 300MB, then
create-md, then drbadam -- --discard-my-data all connect or somth. ...
I hope it works. :-)

Regards,
M.