[DRBD-user] Re: Testing issue with a Primary/Unknown connection

jcrosby jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Thu Feb 14 16:19:04 CET 2008

Oh, thanks for the reply, but I figured it out around midnight last
night. Meant to send an update but forgot.

I was using the Ubuntu apt-get version of 8, and decided to just go and
get drbd-8.2.4 and try that.  Then I tracked down some parameters in the
man pages to try and I got everything working the way I was hoping it would.

--
Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator
netadmin at scotiaweather.com