[DRBD-user] disconnecting hangs after ko-count failure

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Feb 8 19:48:56 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 10:50:39AM +0100, Walter Haidinger wrote:

> > you don't need to downgrade,
> > you only need to build that module with the "-g" flag,
> > and do the above gdb magic.
> > then I know which code lines to look at :)
>
> Oh yes, you're just using the debug info of the _locally_ built module!
> Below is the gdb output, hope that helps. If you need anything else for debugging, just let me know.

thanks, looking into that.
maybe I'll ask again for some log files, so if you still have kernel
logs and stuff from the time of the incidents, please prepare a backup.
otherwise they will likely be logrotated away once I ask detailed
questions :-)

--
: Lars Ellenberg                           http://www.linbit.com :
: DRBD/HA support and consulting             sales at linbit.com :