[DRBD-user] Mail Queue Replication

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Feb 7 15:53:10 CET 2008

I'm looking for something similar, but more in the sense of a live
replication between the two mail servers.

If I could use a groupware mailserver like eGroupware, Open-Xchange,
Scallix, Zimbra (my preferred option) - it would be awesome! How would one
set this up with DRBD, on say CentOS 5.1?
--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers