[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.2.4 + Out of memory

Serge Dewailly serge.dewailly at adelux.fr
Wed Feb 6 17:01:19 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm using a patched kernel xen for drbd-8.2.4.
When initializing a drbd resource, the node fails (with a sort of kernel
panic...), printing continuously "Out of memory kill process...".
Then, the node is no longer available... A reboot of the node gives the
same result when drbd starts.
The only solution is starting the node in level 1 (single user..) and
then starting drbd.

the commands I use for fisrt sync of drbd :
drbdadm -- --overwrite-data-of-peer primary r0

Any idea ? :)

Cheers,

--
Serge Dewailly