[DRBD-user] Gentoo compile bug.

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 5 14:11:05 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 13:52:46 Martin Gombac wrote:
> I have spotted that :-) It's no problem for me to add another include
> line to header file,
> but i cannot modify/patch source if i wish to use ebuild from portage.
> And since i don't want to install from source, i need to make a fixed
> ebuild, which i currently don't know how neither i have the time to
> learn how to do it. That's why i'm mailing here. Maybe there is
> maintainer of ebuilds for gentoo here or someone else who can make an
> fixed ebuild or help me make it easily. I guess i will ask on gentoo
> forums too.
> (Just maybe, if you released 8.0.8a or 8.0.9, then gentoo drbd ebuild
> maintainer would update his ebuild?)

http://git.drbd.org/?p=drbd-8.0.git;a=commit;h=f8e3b55077499d52f0369114addc6aa332f02b7e

Guess what "Preparing 8.0.9" means. :-)

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.