[DRBD-user] rpc_tasks slowly consumes memory

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Dec 22 13:53:23 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 01:33:30PM -0800, Erik Lat wrote:

> I should also note that for the NFS clients I am using version 2, with
> (r/w)size=4096

this rpc_tasks issue of yours has nothing to do with drbd.
nothing at all.
some of your nfs kernel threads seem to leak memory.

ask on some nfs list,
and provide them your export options, mount options,
and any other nfs configuration detail, like
authentication mechanism in use.

my guess it that a kernel upgrade may fix it.

sorry we cannot help you here.

--
: Lars Ellenberg