[DRBD-user] Temporary dual primary-mode during xen live migration ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Thu Dec 18 20:11:28 CET 2008

Hi,

I would love the idea to live migrate xen-domU's in rare cases during
maintenance.

But I hate the idea to generally allow dual primary mode for those drbd
resources because of the risk to accidently mount a filesystem
twice and destroy it.

Is it possible to switch drbd resources to dual-primary mode at runtime
and later switch them back ?

Has anybody ever done this ?

Greetings
  Christoph
--
Christoph Adomeit
GATWORKS GmbH

Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de     Internetloesungen vom Feinsten
Fon. +49 2166 9149-32                      Fax. +49 2166 9149-10