[DRBD-user] tips for debugging random reboots

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Dec 18 16:39:06 CET 2008

Jon,

my guess is that your OCFS2 is losing its own heartbeat-to-disk, and as
a consequence self-fences (i.e. removes the "failing" node from the
cluster by a forced reboot).

These links may be helpful:
http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha/2007-August/026806.html
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs-users/2008-September/000776.html

You may also want to look at section 13.1.3 in this document:
http://www.novell.com/documentation/sles10/sles_admin/data/b3uxgac.html

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian Haas
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-60, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.