[DRBD-user] Directory inaccessible after node crash

Jens Ott - Opteamax jo at opteamax.de
Tue Dec 16 00:17:05 CET 2008

Hi Alexander,

for me this looks more like an reiserfs-problem than an drbd-problem
.... at least I know this problem from reiserfs (Reisswolf-FS, as you
are german, you understand what I mean ;-) ) and that's why I stopped
using reiser...

IMHO drbd in this case is just one more "chance" to get your reiserfs broken

Did you try to reiserfsck already?

Best regards
Jens