[DRBD-user] Repeated out-of-sync blocks

Jeffrey Froman drbd.tcijf at olympus.net
Sat Dec 13 03:48:20 CET 2008

On Tuesday 09 December 2008 01:59:14 am Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> file system issues?
> may indirect blocks of already deleted temporary files?

Could be. I did some more testing using dd, and found that both of the
repeatedly reported blocks are, in fact, identical immediately after
the verification run.

Accessing the drbd resource are an Exim mailserver, a Courier POP/IMAP
server, and an sqwebmail CGI application. Perhaps one of
these "misbehaves" per:

	http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.drbd.devel/790

> > We are using DRBD Protocol C on LVM on raid1, hosting an ext3
> > filesystem.
<snip>
> and your drbd version is...?

8.2.7. Sorry for omitting this basic info the first time around.

Thank you,
Jeffrey