[DRBD-user] Force one node to be uptodate

Baptiste Agasse baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Fri Dec 12 11:10:11 CET 2008

Hi,
I have found the solution for my problem, I answer for person who have the
same problem.
My drbd shared space was uptodate on both node but were displayed in drbd in
"consistent" mode and it can't be connected.

The solution was to detach and invalidate shared space on one node an
connect the two nodes for a re-sync

[node1] drbdadm detach share
[node1] drbdadm invalidate share
[node1] drbdadm attach share