[DRBD-user] DRBD unable to do IO tasks - SLES 10 SP2

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Dec 9 10:54:51 CET 2008

Carlos,

you really want to check out the "DRBD fundamentals" chapter in the
User's Guide, specifically the section about resource roles at
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-resource-roles.html.

Also, please be advised that DRBD 0.7 is unsupported as of Nov 30. So
you do want to upgrade to at least the 8.0 branch, although even in 8.0
the same fundamental principles (which you need to read up on) still
apply. :-)

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.