[DRBD-user] Webinars now online for download

Stefan Schleifer stefan.schleifer at linbit.com
Thu Dec 4 18:44:26 CET 2008

Hi Marcelo,

sorry about that. It was a copy'n'paste error. It is fixed now and you
should get the correct WMV file.

Stefan.

--

: Stefan Schleifer
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-54, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.