[DRBD-user] Webinars now online for download

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Dec 4 14:44:19 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

I've added the Dolphin Express webinar from mid-November to our
on-demand webinars available at
http://www.linbit.com/en/education/on-demand-webinars/.

This webinar, and the preceding one on DRBD performance tuning, are now
also available for download in Windows Media (.wmv) format. This should
also play in totem, mplayer, or any other Linux based media player
provided you have the Windows audio and video codecs available.

I tried to transcode this to open formats too, but unfortunately haven't
as yet found a way to make it work in a sensible way. MPEG video grows
to over 200MB in size and any conversion attempt to ogg vorbis/theora
gets seriously messed up by ffmpeg. If one of you finds out a way to
convert this to ogg media format with acceptable quality, please share
your findings.

Happy viewing.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.