[DRBD-user] "What's new in DRBD 8.3" webinar, tomorrow 1400 UTC

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Dec 2 14:10:44 CET 2008

Hello,

as you've no doubt heard, DRBD 8.3 marks the release where a number of
features previously available only under a commercial, closed-source
license are being merged into DRBD under the GPL. This includes device
stacking, multi-Terabyte device support, and checksum based resync.

To talk about these new features, we are doing a couple of webinars, the
first one being tomorrow at 1400 UTC (1500 CET). Registration is, as
usual, free. You may register here:

https://linbit.webex.com/linbit-en/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=845033840

A follow-up webinar will be presented on Wednesday, December 10, at 1900
UTC (11am Pacific/2pm Eastern). The registration URL will be announced
here on the list.

See you there!
Cheers,
Florian