[DRBD-user] Confirmed BUG in 8.2, fix committed. Was: Online verify stack trace in kernel logs.

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Dec 1 13:47:31 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 11:30:03AM +0000, Ben Clewett wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
> Glad to hear you have found a bug, unfortunately just as we upgraded
> from 8.2.6 to fix the last verify bug!

 8-]

> Do you have any idea when next release will take place?

8.3 superseeds 8.2.
rc1 is out.
final will be released within the next few days.

> Alternately, do you have a patch we could apply against 8.2.7 to fix
> this issue on our live servers?

http://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.2.git/

the commit for this particular bug was, as written in the email you
replied to:
  date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:26:41 +0000
 title: drbd_resync_finished called drbd_khelper from within a spinlock!
 shaid: 1174410d144a88e920b81ca0a16562fc9b89479c

--
: Lars Ellenberg