[DRBD-user] Resizing LVM partitions and DRBD

simon.sommer at bechtle.com simon.sommer at bechtle.com
Fri Aug 29 07:12:08 CEST 2008

Hi Richard,

the last time we've done such an resize, we've made the following steps.
But be carefully, we only have used this way for xfs filesystem!

node1 and node2:
lvresize -L +200M /dev/vg00/lvol1

node1:
drbdadm resize drbdname

node2:
watch cat /proc/drbd , until synchronisation has finished

node1:
xfs_grow <MOUNTPOINT>

Simon

Externe Mail : drbd-user-bounces at linbit.com       28.08.2008    23:30

Gesendet von: drbd-user-bounces at linbit.com
An:

Kopie:

Thema:
[DRBD-user] Resizing LVM partitions and DRBD

Dear List,

i'm currently using DRBD on top of my LVM partitions.
Currently i've been trying to resize a LVM partition but i failed to keep
the data.
I've also been unable to find any documentation / guide regarding what the
bests steps are to do it.
If some one could be of help i would realy appriciate it.

With kindest regards,

drbd-user mailing list
drbd-user at lists.linbit.com