[DRBD-user] Performance Tuning webinar recording now available

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at bepress.com
Thu Aug 28 21:10:22 CEST 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 10:30 AM, Andrew McGill wrote:
> Ditto here.  It almost worked - but it wants read access to my home
> directory
> and *write* access to the ns-plugins directory.  NOOooooooooOOO!

I tried with both Safari and Firefox on Mac OS X, granting whatever
trust it wants, and it fails to work in either.  The java movie player
thingy loads but it just sticks at Connecting.  Plus the webex site
makes me sign up again every time I want to try.  Can we get this
exported into a standard file?

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe
Database Architect, The Berkeley Electronic Press