[DRBD-user] Doubts about DRBD

Johannes Thoma johannes.thoma at linbit.com
Fri Aug 22 14:18:04 CEST 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 08:12:21 pm Faria wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a doubts about status DRBD, well look my configuration, i the end i
> put the doubts.
>
> See my status in DRBD:
>
> My rc.local:
>
> #ubuntu-cluster2 (master)
> /sbin/modprobe drbd
> /sbin/drbdadm attach r0
> /sbin/drbdadm connect r0
> /sbin/drbdadm -- --overwrite-data-of-peer primary r0
> /sbin/drbdadm primary all
> exit 0
>
> #slave
> #ubuntu-cluster1 (slave)
> /sbin/modprobe drbd
> /sbin/drbdadm attach r0
> /sbin/drbdadm connect r0
> /sbin/drbdadm secondary all

Don't you want to use the init script that comes with DRBD?

> The status are Standalone and WFConnection.
> I think could be SynSource and Synctarget.

Yes, you probably have a mismatch between userland tools and kernel module.
Please upgrade the userland tools.

Kind regards,

- Johannes

--
: DI. Johannes Thoma                              Tel +43-1-8178292-62 :
: Vivenotgasse 48, A-1120 Vienna/Europe   http://www.linbit.com :