[DRBD-user] List could set Reply-To:

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Aug 21 09:10:44 CEST 2008

Jerry,

mind if I ask you a provocative question? Since you appear to be so
concerned about doing one's utmost not to waste time (one's own and
others, and that's a noble cause, agreed), why are we having this
discussion?

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.