[DRBD-user] compile 8.0.13 against latest openvz

Mark Olliver mpo at thermeoneurope.com
Wed Aug 20 10:18:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use drbd 8.0.13 with openvz but their kernel is already
patched with drbd 8.2.6. Does any one have any ideas how to do this as
a straight patch over the top produces many errors.

I am looking at trying to make use of the new auto sizing send buffer
feature in 8.0.13.

Regards

Mark

Mark Olliver BSc (Hons) MBCS CITP FCNSA,
Thermeon (Systems Admin)
Russ Hill Farm, Russ Hill, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0EL, UK
E. mark at thermeon.com
M. +44 79 20 062 647