[DRBD-user] drbd device naming

Keith Herron keithjherron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:07:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm having great success so far in building a multi-master Xen cluster
to support live-migration.  Since I'm using a drbd resource for each
virtual disk the number of /dev/drbd# entries is going to grow out of
hand very quickly.  Is it possible for me to name my devices something
other than /dev/drbd#?  Ideally I'd like something along the lines of
/dev/drbd/vm_servername.

Thanks in advance!
--Keith