[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.2 crashes CentOS 5.2 on rsync from remote host

Chris Miller drbd at scratchspace.com
Tue Aug 19 17:07:37 CEST 2008

Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> try to reproduce with a differnt kernel
> or with different hardware.

Lars,
	thanks for jumping in here and explaining the stack trace, it was
very informative and I *really* appreciate it. I went ahead and
loaded the latest kernel and drbd module from the extras repo.

I ran my remote rsync and this completed without incident running
the following :

kernel-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5
kmod-drbd82-8.2.6-1.2.6.18_92.1.10.el5

I also cracked up the sync rate for grins, and a second transfer
also completed fine. Must be something with the centosplus kernel or
the module...

Also thanks to everyone that replied!

Regards,
	Chris