[DRBD-user] Re: DRBD VBD's with Xen status

Jan Kellermann|werk21 jan.kellermann at werk21.de
Mon Aug 18 20:19:08 CEST 2008

Hi Jerry,

using PVM and drbd:... on centos 5.2 works fine.

Robert Dunkley (the mail on xen-users you quoted) did an error:
he took the device-name and not the ressource-name of the drbd-drive.

The ressource names:
>> resource xendrbd0 {

But he tried:
>> disk = [ 'drbd:drbd0,hda,w' ,'file:/root/centos52.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]

Just use:
disk = [ 'drbd:xendrbd0,hda,w' ,'file:/root/centos52.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]

On HVMs I did not test. On PVM it works since months fine for several
xens. Maybe Lars can say sth to this?

Best regards
Kelly.

PS: Im not subscribed to xen-users, so i cant answer to Robert.

--
www.werk21.de - Kommunikation für Politik und Verbände
Schönhauser Allee 124 - 10437 Berlin - t 030 28 48 48 30