[DRBD-user] Start at boot on Ubuntu 6.0.6.2 Server LTS

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN king at computerking.ca
Sun Aug 10 03:11:05 CEST 2008

Thank you that seemed to do the trick however if you do not setup a timeout section in the startup.

common {
  startup {
        wfc-timeout  22;
        degr-wfc-timeout 11;
  }

The server will hang forever if something goes wrong on reboot.  Took me a couple of days to get in touch with data center to enter yes on the keyboard so system would come up for sshd access heehee.  Should be fixed now with the above entry

I have some more problems now but should start new threads for them have to be polite right?

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting Packages