[DRBD-user] Heartbeat 2 CIB request

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Apr 7 09:35:53 CEST 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 16:34:04 Will Tatam wrote:
> I'm having a few issues trying to work out the exact details of how to
> correctly set the order and colocation for drbd
>
> I currently have a master/slave setup and then a second group that deals
> with the mounting of file systems, setting of IPs and starting of services
>
> The drbd docs talk about checking that you have orders and colocations
> set, but not what you set the dependancy from/to, i.e the the drbd
> master/slave to the resource group or vice/versa
>
> Can someone please post a cib.xml that lists at least one drbd ocf
> config and a dependant filesystem ocf resource

Will be added to the User's Guide, but presently I can't say just when this
will happen. Might be a few weeks. In the meantime, use
http://www.linux-ha.org/DRBD/HowTov2.

And, again, we do not maintain the DRBD OCF RA. The Linux-HA project team
does. So it's probably a better idea to solicit help on that RA on the
linux-ha mailing list.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.