[DRBD-user] Suggestions for drbd 0.8 configuration

Achim Stumpf hakim.news at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:17:10 CEST 2008

George H schrieb:

> Isn't the drbd port supposed to be 7788 ?
>
> Depends what your drbd setup is and what you want to happen when a
> node fails. Best thing to do is to read the sample drbd.conf example
> file and they explain what everything does.

The Port you can set to anything you want to. This shouldn't be the
problem. I know about the example file, but I prefer in fact minimum
setups at first, and then I start to build up things. In the example
file there are a lot of options. Do you use all of them in your
configuration? Are there some hints about better to change some
options/values?

Thanks,

Achim