[DRBD-user] Question about Drbd/Server Reboots

Izauddin Mohd Isa izauddin at magnifix.com.my
Thu Apr 3 08:29:32 CEST 2008

If you have installed heartbeat,  you could check the drbddisk script at
/etc/ha.d/resource.d/ coz,
if you specify autofailback on in the ha.cf, and declare which node is
primary in the haresources,
heartbeat will always move the primary back to the node which has been
configure in haresourecs.

Rgds
Din