[DRBD-user] Verify - How to cancel

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Apr 2 09:33:15 CEST 2008

Ben,

you've probably "limited" your syncer rate to more than your effective storage
subsystem bandwidth, which is counterproductive.

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-syncer-rate.html

Applies to online verify just as it does to background (re-)sync.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.