[DRBD-user] No response from the DRBD driver

Pollock, Dan DPollock at positron911.com
Tue Apr 1 21:43:32 CEST 2008

 Thank-you for the info.

Just so you know, I wrote some scripts to install and re-install drbd
over and over all weekend and found that the disconnect was the only
reason that I ever got into an unusable state except 5 or 6 other
reasons.  A few stuck on WFBitmaps and twice "read_in_block: (data_size
& 0x1ff) in /usr/src/drbd-8.2.5/drbd/drbd_receiver.c:948" which I'm
still trying to reproduce.

 I am currently using 8.2.5, should I use the 8.0 line instead?  (I am
not using dual primary, and only replicating 3M of data on an 8M
partition).

Also, are there ways of enabling extra debugging output?  I am going to
be continuing these tests for the next few weeks so I'd like to get more
output if those one in a million situations occur.

Thanks
Dan