[DRBD-user] Connection closed

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Sep 5 08:41:16 CEST 2007

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 01:43:21PM -0600, mlist wrote:
> After dealing with some 'stalled sync' problems I upgraded my drbd
> install to 8.0.6.  A new problem I've ran into is that the connection
> seems to drop off right after connection.

change on-io-error "panic" to "detach".
we do no longer panic.

drbdadm complains about so many things,
but aparently just passes along any "options"
to drbdsetup without checking.
maybe we should change that,
spit out the error as "invalid config" in drbdadm
already, and not even try to call drbdsetup.

--
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :