[DRBD-user] Mirroring between NFS servers

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Fri Oct 26 18:06:47 CEST 2007

Hello,

    It is possible, I used a "same" config but with samba (and
heartbeat), the samba/IP are active on the primary node, and drbd is
primary on this node, in case of crash, manual stop for maintenance of
the primary node, the IP/samba are started on the secondary node and the
drbd of this node change from secondary to primary.

Best regards.

Francis