[DRBD-user] Migration from drbd 0.7 to drbd 8.2.

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Wed Oct 3 13:20:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

What is the procedure to migrate form the drbd 0.7 to 8.2 ?

I have some clusters with the FC7, drbd 0.7.24 and a drbd problem
corrected in the drbd > 8.0.6 so I want to migrate to drbd 8.2.0.

I can not find a documentation to do that and from my first tests to
migrate I discover that the metadata are not compatible.

Best regards.

Francis