[DRBD-user] newbie question about DRBD

En Zhu enzhu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 17:05:19 CET 2007

Hi Dominik, Nate,

Thank you very much for your help.  I finally found
the problem.  The problem is that I installed Fedora
from DVD, which was kernel 2.6.21-1 but when I
download kernel head file with yum, it gave me the
latest code which was 2.6.23.1.  Since I built it
against the wrong version, so "make install" was not
able to modify kernel properly.  After I updated my
kernel and did the rebuilt, it works now.
Thank you very much!

En