[DRBD-user] Sync its so slow

Matteo Tescione matteo at rmnet.it
Tue Nov 6 09:38:30 CET 2007

Igor,
what kernel r u running? Can I have a look of your config.gz? And also what
io scheduler?

I'm facing problems where linux 2.6.23 with drbd 8.2.0 is having 200MB/sec
with a couple of P4 with 3ware storage and e1000 bonded, and INCREDIBLE,
switching the same kernel/os to our Xeon 53 series, with intel server board
s5000psl dropped performance to about 40-50 MB/sec, usin the same 3ware
array, e1000 bonds etc...

Obviously there's nothing wrong in drbd.conf or other stuff, iperf gave me
1,50 gbit without problems, disktest from ltp gave me up to 300 mb/sec to
the physical storage and so on....
It seems that's somethin wrong in latest kernel, i attach my .config ....

Any ideas?
--
#Matteo Tescione
#RMnet srl