[DRBD-user] Feature request: drbd volumes useable in 1 host configurations

Mike Tewner tewner at gmail.com
Sun May 27 07:47:32 CEST 2007

While setting up drbd for the first time last week, I tried for hours
to get this to work - a co-worker told me it was possible.

At the moment, I only had one computer, and its disk was partitioned
the way we wanted it. I wanted to move on to other parts of the system
configuration with the knowledge that drbd was 90% functional before I
mirrored the drive to the second node. Then, All I'd have to do was
add the new host to the configuration.