[DRBD-user] DRBD 0.7.23 and MD corruption

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Wed May 23 18:16:25 CEST 2007

Lars, et al,

I was wondering if a block storage device, which could exist on an MD,
were to be fully utilized before it was incorporated into a drbd
replication scheme would it also suffer from corruption.

Why I ask, is that I have a bunch of volumes used as iSCSI targets
that I am planning on replicating in the future, but are in production
today and wanted to know if it is safe to create replicas of these,
using a separate LV for meta-data?

-Ross